Spring Performance 2020
Student and Parent resources to make a great weekend!
NOTES ON SATURDAY EVENTS:
1. ALL DANCERS must enter and exit through the stage door, off Calder Alley.
2. ALL DANCERS are in the finale, which will practice on stage at 4:00pm.
3. Please arrive 30 MINUTES EARLY and plan to stay through all your rehearsal times. After your class(es) are finished with tech AND photos, you may leave or stay to watch the other dances.
4. Class and individual photos will be taken immediately following (or immediately prior) to your scheduled time slot., so everyone should be in full costume, hair, and make up.
5. Saturday classes meet on an adjusted schedule. Please check here for details.
NOTES ON SUNDAY EVENTS:
1. ALL DANCERS must enter and exit through the stage door, off Calder Alley. Arrive at 2:00pm for a 2:30pm dress rehearsal. Dinner break from 5:30pm - 6:30pm.
2. Dress rehearsal is CLOSED. Parents may not sit in the auditorium and observe. Please drop off your child at the door or escort them to the dressing room, then return at 5:30pm for the dinner break.
DID YOU LOSE A MEMO? Check this list...
Program Dedications, due Saturday, April 18
Class schedule for Saturday, May 2
Snow makeup information
As always, CPDW will run two fundraisers for the Children's Scholarship program during the performance weekend...
Bake sale, theater lobby, on Saturday during tech and Sunday before the performance. Bring your quarters and your sweet tooth!
Flower sale, theater lobby, before the show. Purchase a flower or three for your favorite dancer!
Tickets are on sale now at the State Theatre Box Office, 130 West College Avenue, (814) 272-0606, or www.thestatetheatre.org. $14 includes ticketing fee, general admission.